Monday, April 13, 2015

RVG's SACNR Homecoming Stream Extravaganza!!

Since I'm getting out of the hospital this Friday, I figure I really need to kick shit off this weekend with a Saturday morning stream.  So I've decided to stream some gameplay of my old stomping ground, SACNR, then some Grand Theft Auto V, and maybe later  some H1Z1. I already have a large number of people from SACNR committed to watch and play, but the more the merrier!

EDIT:  Yeah...  ...Six AM probably ain't gonna happen. Friday night will be my first night being able to drink in over a month, so it will probably be closer to 10:00 AM EST.  BUT I WILL BE STREAMING!!

WHAT: Stream and/or Gameplay
WHERE: SACNR and/or RVG's twitch
WHEN: This Saturday, April 18 sometime in the morning, maybe around 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, click here for your local time.

Here's a taste of one of my streams.



The easiest way to keep up with when I stream is to follow my twitter and/or my twitch so you can be notified when I stream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment